dasmueller wrote:
> Shut down my PC running LMS and my router for wifi and pulled the power
> from one Touch. I let everything sit for better than 30 minutes.
> Restarted router and did a reset. Went and reconnected power to the
> Touch unit that had been disconnected. Success it worked. I turned on
> the stereo and heard music. A short while later I went to the unit which
> power I had not disconnected and I was able to get to normal screens.
> Did not turn on that stereo but it appears OK.
>
> My guess is leaving the router off for a long period of time was the
> solution and not the router reset - I had previously done that. At any
> rate it appears that I have this great system back and running ! Yipee !
>
> I thank all of you for your thoughts, suggestions etc. You are the best
> !!!!!!!!!!

Excellent!  Made me recall that I had a situation with a Boom a few
years ago that I had forgotten, that dropped off, wouldn't connect to
anything etc.  Left it unplugged for overnight, then plugged it back in
and all worked fine.  Odd.  Probably some sort of cache on the router,
players, etc.  But all good!

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.3>Squeezelite
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify