Michael I apologize for being a PIA. I continue to have problems logging
in to mysqueezebox.com. I have tried numerous times to reset my password
and the system says that they have sent an email to me but it never
comes. Can you help ? Thanks.

I also have problems getting my 2 Touch units connected to a Win 10 PC
via wifi to connect reliably. Everything used to work fine and in all of
the attempts to fix things I am sure I goofed something up. I have done
pc router shutdowns and resets. I have done numerous factory resets on
the units themselves. Sometimes a unit will connect to my network but
not my computer. Awhile ago I got the unit furthest away from the router
to "play" It played for a bit and then cut out. Everything worked fine
for years but I fear I screwed it up.

What can I do ?

Don