slartibartfast wrote:
> Maybe that is the issue. The Touch is not connected to LMS.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

That's a potential... it isn't connected to my LMS (8) - that was the
reason I let it update in the first place.

But perhaps connecting to mysqueezebox.com causes an incorrect version
to get installed (I only updated it because I couldn't connect to my
music library).

I can't get it to connect however - never had a problem with it before.

I'll go and have a fiddle (might reboot the pc just for good measure)
just to be clear.

13 x Classic / 4 x Boom / 2 x Touch / 2 x Radio / 3 Duet / 3 Controller
/ W10 LMS 8.0.0