slartibartfast wrote:
> What happens when you click on My Music on the Touch?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I get the same message about the requirement to update my LMS to a newer
version.

I'm getting really confused now.

I can't connect to my server ('DELL').

There's an option on the Touch called Squeezebox Server (but I've never
used it) which I think means the Touch can act as a server (if I use a
USB stick as media).

This also reports that LMS isn't running (basically the Touch can't see
it? or is it saying it's own internal LMS isn't running?) - I've no idea
what the 'Scanner' is.

32389

This bit that confuses me, is that the Touch can 'connect' with the
other players on the LMS network that it claims that it can't see
(unless this is just cached info from when it could see the other
players). I've not tried to select one of the other players yet, but
it's certainly contradictory information.

32390

:confused: !!

|Filename: Touch - can see other players.jpg                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32390|

13 x Classic / 4 x Boom / 2 x Touch / 2 x Radio / 3 Duet / 3 Controller
/ W10 LMS 8.0.0