mherger wrote:
> > Where do I find the firmware to put on a usb stick? And how do I
> force
> > that upgrade.
>
> You shouldn't need to. Just install the latest 8.0.1 nightly build. Once
>
> you try to connect your Touch to it it should offer the update instead
> of the message you got before.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Wahoooo! It's alive!

Threw me for a minute because I couldn't make it reconnect - I just got
the same message, but the good old pulling the plug out sorted it and it
updated its firmware.

(I don't know how to restart the Touch I've just realised - holding down
the remote button doesn't seem to do a lot!)

All good again.

Hurray! ;):D;):D;):D:o:):cool:

THANK YOU!!

Tony

13 x Classic / 4 x Boom / 2 x Touch / 2 x Radio / 3 Duet / 3 Controller
/ W10 LMS 8.0.0