I'm not too hot on python programming yet, is there an 'out of the
box' solution?
The company I work for like Trac, but do not want a proliferation of
wiki's, their standard wiki is twiki.

I can use links, but if we could substitute Trac's wiki for some other
wiki (Twiki in my case) then that would be ideal.

Failing that, I guess I had better learn python :)