I am currently using LDAP authentication (Microsoft Active Directory) against
Trac.  Works wonderfully, although I admit it was a headache at first, so if
anyone needs config files against Apache 2.x, feel free to ping me.  :)

I have 2 questions.

1.  Email Notification to users.  How do I get Trac to "know" what the email
address is for the users in the LDAP directory?  For login purposes, we are
using the sAMAccount, which resolves to names like frank and jamie, whereas the
email address is typically [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I am working
on an instance of Trac for another client that seems to do auto-email to folks
even when you only login as "frank" and "jamie", but the admin has no idea how
or why it is capable of doing this.  Any ideas?

2.  Drop down list for assign to: and cc: --- In Bugzilla, you have a drop down
list for users when you want to assign tickets and or cc them.  This is
considered a good thing so that folks don't typo the heck out of their
assignment/cc lists.  Anyone know if there's a hack or plugin that would
replicate that functionality?  Ideally it would be able to do an LDAP lookup,
but I would be happy with having a manual or database driven list as well if
need be.

Thanks,

Vincent