Tyrone,

        You just download 1 Python source file, which is there as a hyperlink:
  http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/ez_setup.py . You right-click on
your web browser and choose Save.

        Then my steps, from teh dir where you saved the file above:

http://cheeseshop.python.org/packages/2.5/s/setuptools/setuptools-0.6c6-py2.5.egg
/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages

/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c6-py2.5.egg

marcio