On Nov 9, 2007 11:17 AM, Tyrone Hed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Samuel,
>    Thank you for your reply. Alas, the one piece of information you didn't
> have is the exact one where my question lies: ClearSilver. As you said that
> you use Python at home. Sorry, I'm not a python user. Java, C,C++, COBOL, VB,
> .NET yet but not Python.
>    For the record, I have been trying to load this to:
>
>    AIX
>    Python 2.5.1
>    Trac 0.10.4
>    SQLite 3.5.1
>    ClearSilver 0.9.14

I am using ClearSilver 0.10.4.  I finally determined this by typing
"man cgi_parse", and looking at the date of the man page entry.  It
was 11/14/2006, which corresponds with the 0.10.4 release.  It is
unfortunate that I am wholesale unable to determine what version is
currently installed in any other way.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II