Hi Jeroen, thanks for replying.

I have progressed: localization (indeed specified by choosing the
browser's local) is now working.. but only on the home page. (!).

Once a user logs in, Trac reverts back to English... any clue on why
can this be happening?

To have the localization running I followed the steps on
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracL10N, (thus, compiling all .pos) but
got stuck on this "only one page translated" issue.

Thanks again,
  tom