Richard Liao wrote:
> Plus, we will translate all template files and all default wiki pages
> manually.

That's great. Please also have a look at TracDev/Proposals/NewHelp and
see if you can validate the approach presented there or contribute
ideas, as this is how we will handle the default wiki pages in 0.12.

> Since this is not i18n-ed, so we are plan to publish our version in
> trac-hacks.org.

You should rather ask on the trac-dev mailing list if you can open a
branch on t.e.o, as merging will be easier if you're using Subversion
(if you're using Git or some other tool to maintain your branch, then I
guess it doesn't matter).

> BTW, we found that some UI string can not be translated since they are
> not i18n string in py files.

Patches (following the TracDev/CodingStyle guidelines) against trunk
accepted.

-- Christian