Hi,

After browsing mailing-list archives and checking so many times my
configuration, i failed to resolve this "Authentication information not
available" error on http://projects.arcanes/myproject/login

*System informations*:
  $ uname -sro
  Linux 2.6.24-ARCH GNU/Linux

  $ python --version
  Python 2.5.2

  $ httpd -v
  Server version: Apache/2.2.8 (Unix)
  Server built:   Mar  8 2008 11:59:38

  mod_python 3.3.1

  $trac-admin --version
  --version 0.11b2

*Apache virtual host configuration*:
  <VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    ServerName  projects.arcanes

    DocumentRoot /home/httpd/projects

  #Avoid access errors.
    <Directory /home/httpd/projects>
      Order Allow,Deny
      Allow from all
    </Directory>

    <Location />
      SetHandler mod_python
      PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
      PythonOption TracEnvParentDir /home/httpd/trac-env
      PythonOption TracUriRoot /
      SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE /home/httpd/.egg-cache
    </Location>

    <LocationMatch "/[^/]+/login">
      AuthType Basic
      AuthName "Projects"
      AuthUserFile /home/httpd/trac-env/trac.htpasswd
      Require valid-user
    </LocationMatch>

    ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/projects-error.log
    LogLevel warn

    CustomLog /var/log/httpd/projects-access.log combined

    ServerSignature On

  </VirtualHost>

Note that the /home/httpd/projects directory is empty and rights on
files and directories should be ok (full read/write access doesn't
change anything).

The last place i see where i'm missing something is the trac.ini, that i
have left as automatically built by the *trac-admin initenv myproject*
command. I couldn't find anything in Trac documentation though...

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help,

Raphaƫl.