On Jun 24, 9:33 am, "Chris Mulligan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is pretty easy, as long as you access the database directly and
> aren't trying to change any links in wiki pages or anything. There are
> two or three places you need to change if you're modifying a ticket.
> If you're just making a new one all you need to do is specify the
> correct ticket number as the ID when you insert into the ticket table.
>
> You could write a fairly simple python script to insert the tickets
> based off a CSV, with hard coded ticket numbers.

That is pretty much exactly what i think I should do.  In this case, I
actually COULD start my insertion at a sequential point, our list
happens to be numbered form 1-N, in order, and also has no gaps, so,
technically I don't think I even need to force ticket numbers.

THAT said, any pointers?  I am lazy, and am sure someone has done
this(this is why I migrated to python....the efficiency makes up for
my general laziness)