On Jun 24, 11:35 am, "Chris Mulligan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I used the little wrapper I wrote around Trac that I used in my
> tracmerge script (the code of which is also online, but without
> documentation).  You'll need ptrac.py, but all it does is implement a
> database insert command for you.
>
> Check outhttp://trac-hacks.org/browser/tracmergescript/yoheeb

awesome, I was in process of writing something atm so I could dump my
tickets database and figure out the field order (I wasn't sure how
trac merged the ticket_custom table in exactly.  As it turns out, my
sql skills have bit rot and I was getting frustrated (I could NOT dump
the field names, I just dumped a ticket and mapped the entries to the
fields on a scrap of paper)

Thanks!  I now have to go play with it so I can learn from it.  My
next endeavor, will possibly, to try and attach comments/change
status, as some of these in "the list format" are closed with
resolution comments.  That said, for this exercise, just getting the
numbers to match, then going in and  editing the information in trac
is sufficient as the list is rather small, and the other members need
a "intro" to trac exercise anyway :D

Man, this group of users rock.  I just hope I can contribute as much
as I have taken from in the near future here!