On Jun 24, 2:34 pm, "Jennifer A. Drummond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:57:27AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Man, this group of users rock.  I just hope I can contribute as much
> > as I have taken from in the near future here!
>
> +1!
>
> =-=-> Jenn Drummond // [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wow, cool.  OK, I do have one question.  The input csv file, the
sample you had.  the first row and the list of fields:
id,cc,changetime,component,description,keywords,milestone,owner,priority,reporter,resolution,severity,status,summary,time,type,version

what I think i am seeing in ptrac is that, I can modify this list (or
in my case, add to it) custom fields, as it reads the first row (well,
from the CSV module) and maps the column headings to the ticket
fields, but I am not 100%.  so, if i have a custom field, say
"custom_field", I could insert it into the appropriate place, and it
would handle in automagically (tm) ? anyway, i have a local test trac
I am going to play with, so I will know shortly anyway..