Well work that idea out in more detail. How do you share things, and how do
you not share things. Things like plugins probably have to be "global" just
as an implementation detail, but what about other stuff. User preferences
should be shared between projects? Etc etc. What about UI, how do you handle
submitting a new ticket. Start writing up use cases from other multi-project
systems, and showing how to implement them (what options to set) in this
model.

--Noah