On Jan 12, 12:57 pm, "Olemis Lang" <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Noah Kantrowitz <n...@coderanger.net> wrote:
>
> > I've thought about this before, but two major problems
> > 1) Most plugins are crap
>
> Well ... perhaps announcing them could also be an opportunity so that
> others know what's the plugin about and can contribute with patches,
> code, test cases, requests, ... especially if someone really needs the
> functionality ;)

For the quality issue, I wonder if one of the vote plug-in's could be
installed on trac-hacks (once trac-hacks goes to 0.11).  I like the
concept of the 5-star plug-in although it might want some work yet -
it doesn't seem to very clearly separate your own vote from the
average.  (Guess I couldn't give it 5 stars just yet :-)
- jevans