On Monday 06 April 2009 08:10:04 Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> Michael Renzmann wrote:
> > Personally, I'm not in favour of any bidding-style models. Bounties are
> > fine, as they allow a group of people to throw their money in a pot if
> > they are interested in a similar piece of software.
>
> That is the theory, but IRL, how does it take place?
> How the "bounty" is sent and received?

I'm concerning to place PayPal widget to my account wiki page on
trac-hacks.org with notes and terms of donation utilization, but I would join
any more organized system gladly.

--
Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: black...@post.cz
Web: http://blackhex.no-ip.org
Jabber: black...@jabber.cz