yoheeb wrote:
> I am not sure where this thread is headed, but I sure hope trac-hacks
> doesn't become a trac specific rent-a-coder site.
>
> As a matter of fact, this seems like something that is perfect for
> rent-a-coder, or on of the dozen similar sites.  They already have
> the bidding structure in place (configurable, open bid, closed bids,
> etc.) the milestone and payment methods.  They handle the payment
> processing, etc.  Then each party can work out all the little details
> on their own.
>
> that's my nickel anyway.

A link at Trac-Hacks or Edgewall that said, "You may be able to sponsor
some Trac development at <link to rent-a-coder or something>" would be
perfect for me.  It would steer people looking for Trac development to a
specific site where, one hoped, Trac developers would therefore hang
out.  I don't want to post my requests on 3-4 sites.