Sorry to bother you again.

I come back a last time with this problem. If no solution is found this
time, I'll try another path..

The solution to implement the interface 'ITicketActionController' and
overriding the function 'ticket_created' from the class
'ITicketChangeListener'
(http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/trac/ticket/api.py) seems to be the
best & easier way to achieve what I want.

After having read docs on trac and its architecture
(http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ComponentArchitecture), I'm sad to
say that I won't be able to implement this interface by myself. I need help
with that.

And as this new feature should only be available for one project, I guess I
have to put this new function in the project dir of trac.
But where? (I don't understand the deployment of trac on the server)

Thanks for your help and sorry to have brought that up.

Kenny