Dear Matthew,

Thanks for your response!

>> What happens with a plain text file? My thought is, if it is being mangled in some way, and you upload a plain text file, how it is being mangled may become apparent.
The textfile is normal, no corruptions.

>>What happens if you upload a file, then copy it off the server via some other method (say, like scp). Is it still corrupt?
Yes, file is still corrupt.

>>What happens if you try a different browser to do the upload?
The same problem.

If have tested more uploads yet. As I can see, a png-Image with about 3KB size is ok,
if the png-Image is a larger on (about 140KB), the image is corrupt.

Could the size a problem for the upload? In my oppinion 140KB is not so big for a documentation image.

Greets,
Peter