At the end of the install, i get an error message:

"AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably deterninbe the server's fully qualified
domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to
supress this message"

I did all you suggest in on your github (thanks by the way) and more, like
adding manually ServerName localhost as suggested in other forums but
nothing works.

In the error message, it says "127.0.1.1" os i tried that instead of
"127.0.0.1" as suggested in your doc as well as everywhere else on the
internet, any ideas why my default IP is different ??