On 12/05/2013 11:20 AM, Ala Maison wrote:
At the end of the install, i get an error message:

"AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably deterninbe the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive
globally to supress this message"

I did all you suggest in on your github (thanks by the way) and more,
like adding manually ServerName localhost as suggested in other forums
but nothing works.

In the error message, it says "127.0.1.1" os i tried that instead of
"127.0.0.1" as suggested in your doc as well as everywhere else on the
internet, any ideas why my default IP is different ??

I *think* the solution is to set ServerName outside of a VirtualHost directive, but I don't recall. One of these days, that error will annoy me enough that I'll actually fix it, but for now, all my servers complain about that, and everything works (because 127.0.1.1 is localhost and therefore things work just fine).
--
Matthew Caron, Software Build Engineer
Red Lion Controls | www.redlion.net