Hey Ryan!

The TracPrivateTickets permission policy looks pretty good to me, so
customers can only see their tickets.
Is there a way where - if you create a new ticket - you can only select
specific milestones? I would like to have certain milestones only for
certain customers available. Maybe there is a way to add users of customer
A to a usergroup "Customer A" and assign milestones (or something like
this) to this group?

BTW, if we would need some TRAC-coding in the future - would you be
available? (of course for payment)

Thanks!

Best regards,
Andreas