Hello Ryan,

thanks for your hint!
I have activated AuthzPolicy on our Trac 1.2.2 environment and the
following part is working as it should:

[wiki:testwiki@*]

testuser = WIKI_VIEW

--> testuser can only see the "testwiki" page, nothing else

I was wondering if the realm (?) for milestone would be "milestone", but it
failed:

[milestone:testmilestone@*]

testuser = TICKET_CREATE, TICKET_MODIFY, TICKET_VIEW

The testuser can still only see that one testwiki page, but cannot
view/edit tickets with milestone "testmilestone".

I'm pretty sure that the syntax / realm for milestone is wrong. Can you
help me out here?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Andreas