On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 5:41:04 PM UTC-7, RjOllos wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM Ryan Ollos <rjol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 4:25 PM Anna <afef.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If TracDynamicFields or one of the necessary plugins is causing the
>>> slowness, how can I replace it?
>>>

>> The maintainer of TracDynamicFields would need to investigate why the
>> slowness is occurring.
>>

> Possibly: https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/9606

I forgot we have a patch from Jun to evaluate, which may (at least
partially) resolve the slowness.

If you determine that TracDynamicFields is causing the slow page load time,
I will prioritize testing that fix.

Do you only experience the slowness on ticket pages? Do you have slow page
loads for both /newticket and existing tickets?

- Ryan