Hello,
I have not tested yet, but I will accept it as a first step, because I have
multiple instance of trac, each instance has his own trac.ini and different
ticket custom fields.
Even an instance using one or two custom fileds is faster then other
instance, but it's also slow.

The problem is that I don't find any important or understandable log in
trac or wamp folders.