Am Freitag, 8. November 2019 11:09:32 UTC+1 schrieb Jun Omae:

> Have you added the path to configuration of your web server?
> Please share the configuration here if unable to solve it.

How do I make uwsgi find the local python libraries such as
~/.local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages ?
My uwsgi.ini looks like:

# cat /etc/uwsgi.d/trac-pp.ini

[uwsgi]
plugins = python27
chown-socket = trac:nginx
uid = trac
gid = trac
workers = 6
socket = /run/uwsgi/%n.sock

env = TRAC_ENV=/mnt/data/trac/projects/trac-pp
env = PYTHON_EGG_CACHE=/mnt/data/trac/.python-eggs
module = trac.web.main
callable = dispatch_request

It starts that some more plugins need external python libraries, like
SqlQueryMacro needs pymills and TracWikiPrintPlugin needs xhtml2pdf.

Beside that, the maintained alternative for SqlQueryMacro is
SqlAlchemyQueryMacro which I also fail to install as the installation
procedure is completely different:
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/13644

And to complete the list of failures, the next alternative I tried is
TracSQL and also failing with its installation procedure:
https://github.com/trac-hacks/tracsql/issues/4

Any idea?
Best regards.