Hi,

On Thursday 08 April 2010, Al Bogner wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 08 April 2010 00:06:11 schrieb Georg Martius:
> > Hi,
> >
> > here are some improvements of the video stabilization stuff.
> > Patch created with hg export in branch 1_1. Should also work in 1.2.
> > Would be great if it could be included in the forthcoming release. (your
> > announcement made me hurry up ;-).
>
> I am happy to test it, when it is available for Opensuse 11.1
I just put some binary version to [1], so you can try it right now. Just copy
the *.so files to /usr/lib/transcode and backup the original files before. At
the moment I have only a 32-bit version.

> Are there new options or is it used the same way as before?
The usage is a bit different and hopefully simpler. The documentation on the
webpage will be updated in the next days.
Essential difference is that there are two new parameters: shakiness and
accuracy which substitute many others like maxshift and fieldsize and so on.
With shakiness you say how strong your video is shaky or fast is the camera.
With the accuracy parameter you specify how much time you want to spend, see
also the help.
For most purposes the default should be fine and you will see that the new
version is much faster :-)

Regards!
        Georg

[1] http://public.hronopik.de/vid.stab/