On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 22:39 +0200, Georg Martius wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> On Thursday 08 April 2010, Francesco Romani wrote:
> > Hi,
> > unfortunately the patch doesn't apply cleanly:
> >

> > For now I can't do much more, but I'll hopefully find more time for hack
> > during the weekend. :)
> Sorry, it seems that I forgot to send the previous patch from 0.61 to 0.62.
> Try to apply the attached patch first. Thanks again!
>
> Regards!
>       Georg

Hi there,
I succesfully applied both the 0.62 and 0.75 patches to my HG tree, on
the 1.1.x branch so far; proper integration in default 1.2.x is still
pending too (I'm facing some rejects).

For some reason, pushing to berlios.de doesn't seems to work (yet
another reason to move out, perhaps to bitbucket.org).
the exit1.org repo is updated, too.

I'm going to face an hardware switch, so my further answers can be late
until the switch is done.

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani // Ikitt