Hi,

On Saturday 10 April 2010, Francesco Romani wrote:
> Hi there,
> I succesfully applied both the 0.62 and 0.75 patches to my HG tree, on
> the 1.1.x branch so far; proper integration in default 1.2.x is still
> pending too (I'm facing some rejects).
Sorry for the trouble with 1_2. I have seen that you nevertheless managed to
put it in. Thanks a lot.

I have some further improvements performance of the transform plugin (around
factor 2 ;-)
Attached are the patches for hg 1_1 and hg 1_2, now separately, I hope it
works now out of the box.

Regards!
        Georg

--