Hello!

I have recently setup Transfer for a project that I am working on, and
have experienced some MAJOR CPU spiking on the machine running the CF
server; the process causing the spikes is JRun. I downloaded Transfer
a couple of days ago from the site, so I believe I am using version
1.1.  I am running Adobe Coldfusion Server 8 (Developer Edition)
(version 8,0,1,195765) on a Windows Server 2003 R2 machine with 1GB of
ram.  I am using a SQL Server 2005 backend.  The database interaction
is going quite quickly <100ms, and is not spiking resources on the
database server.

Essentially, when I call transferFactory.init() it spikes the CPU for
about 60 seconds, and when I try to retrieve my first object (since
nothing is cached yet), it spikes the CPU for around 240 seconds.
Getting that first object of course causes Transfer to go map out
several other objects that are directly and indirectly related via
composition, but the amount of time and resources it takes to do that
is incredible to me, and I don't understand what is going on.  Is
there something wrong with my configuration?

I have compiled several files to help with debugging, and compressed
them into one file.  I have two versions of that file sitting on
DropBox (depending on if you can read RAR files):
- (4.26MB)  http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1117717/TransferCPUSpikesDebugging.rar
- (8.92MB)  http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1117717/TransferCPUSpikesDebugging.zip

The only difference between these two files is compression method;
they have the same contents:
- README file with more info about each file
- Database Diagram
- Full SQL Server Database Backup of the database I'm connecting to
- All the relevent code (which is only a few lines)
- Configuration XML files
- A "recording" of the CPU spikes
- Debugging info dumped out by ColdFusion when the page finally
displayed

Thoughts?  Questions?  Help?