Miklos Vajna wrote:

 > Samuel wrote:

 >> http://leuce.com/tempfile/pootle_multitab_test.zip

 > If you can do a diff, that would be appreciated, so that we could see
 > what did you achieved.

A diff presupposes that I had changed something :-).  This utility (if
you can call it that) is simply a single HTML page that opens multiple
pages from Pootle simultaneously when the user clicks a link.

It is a quickfix to the problem that translators have to wait for the
Pootle server to serve the next translatable item.  In an offline tool,
there would be no waiting, so ideally there should be no waiting in
Pootle either.

Of course, this can solved within Pootle itself by making it possible to
submit more than item at a time (say, 10 at a time), but that is
unlikely to be implemented soon.

I wonder if it would be possible to program Pootle in such a way that
instead of loading the next page when a translator clicks "Submit",
Pootle loads a blank page in the browser that closes the browser window
after a second or two.

Samuel