Clytie Siddall wrote:

> This opens multiple tabs in your browser, all showing strings needing
> translation in the chosen file?

> ...However, it
> doesn't work for a single file, because you get the same "next" string
> shown on more than one page.

Quite right.  This is why pMultiTab opens ten pages, and the user must
close all ten pages before opening the next ten pages.  It is easy to
close pages using a keyboard shortcut such as Ctrl+W.

Unfortunately I can't let pMultiTab close the pages itself because I
have no way of knowing how slow the user's internet access is and how
long the page must wait before closing itself.

Samuel