On 11/06/2008, at 10:27 AM, Miklos Vajna wrote:

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 03:09:30PM +0200, "Samuel Murray (Groenkloof)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
new strings to load.  Let me know what you think.  This is a personal
hack, not affiliated to any organisation.

http://leuce.com/tempfile/pootle_multitab_test.zip

if you can do a diff, that would be appreciated, so that we could see
what did you achieved.

This opens multiple tabs in your browser, all showing strings needing translation in the chosen file?

That would be useful. I do this manually with different files, deliberately opening three or four different files on different tabs, then switching between them while waiting for pages to load. However, it doesn't work for a single file, because you get the same "next" string shown on more than one page.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n