Hi again!

I am currently trying to get XLIFF translations working in Pootle, but I
cannot seem to get it to work.

The procedure so far:
Created a project, made sure it was set to XLIFF type.
Tried uploading a sample XLIFF file using the web interface (1)

I then get the following error message
--8<--
Error
'str' object has no attribute 'strings'
--8<--

Also, the project stops working altogether, only giving the error
message above.

Any suggestions as to what I might have done wrong, or any other
solutions? :-)

Regards,
Pål Eivind Jacobsen Nes
Localization Coordinator