Hello guys, I don't understand a few things so I hope you can explain
them to me - I apologize for my ignorance.

1) Why do you want to downgrade SQLAlchemy to 0.4? Because it's a beta
version? Is it known to be really unstable?

2) What's the .query stuff you're talking about? Could you point me to
the guilty code lines?

Thanks!

--
Israel Saeta Pérez