On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 13:46 +0800, Tom Verlinden wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Does anyone know what has happened to Pootling?

KhmerOS I believe has continued to develop this you might want to try at
there website.

> I've noticed it's no longer available for download and its site is down.
> I really hope Vladimer Sichinava hasn't given up on his alternative to PoEdit,
> which, IMHO, far exceeds the latter in features and ease of use.

I'd seriously give Virtaal a try, its early days yet and its showing
great promise.

--
Dwayne Bailey
Associate                                      +27 12 460 1095 (w)

Recent blog posts:
* Almost there - Virtaal and OpenDocument
http://www.translate.org.za/blogs/dwayne/en/content/almost-there-virtaal-and-opendocument
* Spelling Rulz
* The birth of the GNU generation