On Vr, 2008-10-24 at 05:36 +0800, Aijin Kim wrote:
> Hi Wynand,
>
> I also encounter the same issue even after upgrading Pootle and TT to
> 1.2.0. I'm not sure if it's an encoding issue because I copied the po
> files from the current working OO.o pootle server.
>
> During start Pootle, I get some error message in log:
>
> /2008-08-31 22:45:13: Listening on port 81
> 2008-08-31 22:45:13: To use the server, open a web browser at
> http://127.0.0.1:81/
> 2008-08-31 22:45:13: Could not initialize translation:
> near "NOT": syntax error/
>
> Can you please let me know what do those errors mean?
>
> Thanks,
> Aijin

This seems related to the statistics database. Did you rebuild the
statistics database since testing out the pre-release versions of 1.2?
Can you perhaps say what the output is of this command?

  python -c "import sqlite3; print sqlite3.version"

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/autocompletion-during-translation