On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Leandro Regueiro
<leandro.regue...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The system could only serve in Chinese now. I've asked them why not
>>> using Pootle, they replied it's hard to maintain and not user
>>> friendly.
>>>
>>> Just pass the information I knew. ;)
>>>

>> * hard to maintain. aye, somewhat.
>> * user unfriendly. aye. outside the translation screen its really bad.
>>
>> I'm sticking for now because the glimpses of 1.3 make me thing it will
>> be better on both fronts. I'm reserving most of my bitch list until I
>> can play with 1.3 in production here and come up with useful detailed
>> nags that are still relevant after all your upgrade work.

(...)

> I agree that Pootle is ugly, user unfriendly...

I'm really hoping people to see 1.3, as in terms of ugliness (or
prettiness) has nothing to do with the current release.

Anyhow, I think the big point here is held in the backstage, because
Django will make it easier enhancing current functionalities as well
as adding new ones.

Whoever has time, please consider testing 1.3 and give feedback (or
patches) on improving points -- all will benefit.

Julen.