On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:34:58 -0600
Laurent Marchal <lmarc...@smausa.com> wrote:

> I restarted my apache server and it worked, the install takes place
> and it creates the database. Maybe it can be related to django cache ?

oh sorry we should probably remind people of this with every release.
apache needs to be restarted after any changes to python files
otherwise it you will get random errors.

this also applies to any modifications to localsettings.py file.

does translation work now or you still get the file not found error?

cheers,
Alaa