On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:00:52 +0800
Bernard Chan <bern...@goanimate.com> wrote:

> Dear Pootle Development Team,
>
> Congratulations and the improvements sound attractive! Our current
> Pootle is installed as an SVN checkout copy so is there a
> branch/tag/revision etc. available that allows me to update/switch to
> from /tags/Pootle-2.0.0/Pootle

I just tagged it now
https://translate.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/translate/src/tags/Pootle-2.0.3/

note that this tag only invcludes Pootle, Translate Toolkit has a
different release cycle and should be grabbed from
https://translate.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/translate/src/tags/translate-toolkit-1.6.0/

now our tagging and branching is extremely confusing you'll find some
branches include all projects and some don't. go by the branch/tag name
if it says Pootle then only take the Pootle directory, if it says
Virtaal only take the Virtaal directory and if it says
translate-toolkit only take the translate directory.

we will clean up this mess one day.

you can also follow the stable branch of Pootle
https://translate.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/translate/src/branches/Pootle-2.0/Pootle/
only well tested bug fixes are committed there so it is safe to follow.

cheers,
Alaa