Hello,

I successfully installed Pootle on Debian Testing with the following
  - use of PostgreSQL
  - python-levenshtein
  - python-memcached
  - iso-codes
  - Xapian

However I am still using it with the CherryPy server.

I would like to understand how the "Similar translations" suggestions
work when translating strings:

1) I've done a test and put similar strings to translate. I translate
the first, but when translating the second string, I don't have any
"Similar translations". Should I do something (update ?) for the engine
to record the previous translated strings ?

2) What happen when I update the .po file for the source language ?
Let's say that in the new .po file a string is changed from "Server
Error" to "Server Error detected".
When I update other languages .po files from the source language .po
file, I suppose that I will have to translate "Server Error detected"
but will I get the previous translated "Server Error" as "Similar
translations" ?

3) Is it possible to display the translation from other language for
suggestion or hints ?

4) Is there some keyboard shortcuts to do the translation ?
For the moment I am clicking a lot on "Copy into translation" and on
"Submit"

Thanks in advance !