On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Dwayne Bailey <dwa...@translate.org.za>wrote:

> On 27 November 2013 09:40, F Wolff <frie...@translate.org.za> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 5:04 AM, Dwayne Bailey <dwa...@translate.org.za
>> >wrote:

> This is on Khaled's Local TM branch:
> https://github.com/khaledhosny/pootle/tree/local-tm

Ok, I didn't see this before. Just a quick comment from a very quick look:

I see that there is a new model for TM records. Is it not meaningful to use
the current translation units in the database as they are? This seems like
it could increase the database size quite a bit (almost duplicating the
units table). As I recall Alaa designed the model with this in mind
(storing the length, for example). And on the other hand, we are
calculating the lengths in the standard Units unnecessarily if we are not
going to use it for this.

Friedel