В 18:50 +0100 на 02.11.2011 (ср), infol[@nospam] написа:
> Hello again,
>
> In fact, I set debug to 2 then to 5. I can see the debug bar (just a bar) on
> the page but then it disappears, so I suppose it has nothing to say to me.

Uhm?! I'm not sure what to say. There should be two buttons on the bar
"close" and "show/hide". When the page is zoomed too much they could
disappear. You could also config debug messages to be printed in the
browser console, but without the Firebug extension I am not sure if they
are printed properly.

> I disabled anonymox and Linterna Magica works fine again. I'd better send a
> bug report on their forum.

I think it is still unclear where the is bug, but OK.

> Sorry for not posting to your Google groups but if it isn't necessary, I'd
> rather not resgister with any Google/Big Brother services.

Linterna Mágica is hosted entirely at Savannah, a service for *free
software* projects. The mailing list included. You don't need (and never
will) an account in any Google service. Savannah servers are maintained
by the GNU project/FSF.