В 18:50 +0100 на 02.11.2011 (ср), infol[@nospam] написа:
> Hello again,
>
> In fact, I set debug to 2 then to 5. I can see the debug bar (just a bar) on
> the page but then it disappears, so I suppose it has nothing to say to me.

After reading this paragraph few time, I've figured it out. The bar that
disappears is for pages that do not render the Linterna Mágica player
(or frame as you've put it). When a player is rendered, the debug box is
available trough the main interface. At the top near the "Linterna
Mágica" logo/about button you should see another icon that looks like a
bug. Clicking it will show the debug messages where the video is
normally rendered.