Many of the Clevo Laptops (I've looked into the 12" ones) have Intel Wireless cards, or come with a WiFi-card slot. That's not the perfect kind of free software support if you ask me... Besides that, they seem to be really good.

Btw., you can't have coreboot on a laptop. One variant of the T60 Thinkpad is listed by the coreboot project as somewhat compatible, but that's all. The other ones are some extremely expensive high-end machines.

For now, the best solution in terms of freedom would be some motherboard that supports coreboot, hopefully with an AMD CPU, and the GeForce 9500, the one ThinkPenguin is selling right now.

As far laptops go, you are still stuck with the free BIOS/free graphics dilemma: you can only have one of those things free, not both at the same time in the same laptop...