Correct, we do ship world-wide.

Most of our catalog is available from the UK although not the laptops. At least not yet. You can order from the US though. We may have some laptops available from the UK in the near future although it is still a work in progress.

Part of what is holding us up is we really want to ship some new models with different specifications than we currently have available. Unfortunately we can't put out that combination of chipsets and specifications for technical and/or part availability reasons. We are waiting to hear back from 3rd parties on certain components we would need to make it happen.

The real issue though is there aren't enough people demanding free software compatible hardware. If there were as many users purchasing free software compatible hardware as GNU/Linux users we could have every combination you could think of just about.