On 12/06/2012 20:36, Morne Alberts wrote:
> I'm not sure what Rubén stores behind the scenes, but as far as public
> information goes it would be all the posts and all user login details. I
> don't think membership is actually.

What I meant to say was that I don't think the membership and donation
details here are much more than simply marking a user as being a member
and making an entry when a user donates. The actual financial aspects
are handled through PayPal (or wherever), so even if the website was
damaged it shouldn't disrupt membership horribly either.

--
Morne Alberts