On Dagda, up until just a moment ago, I was having issues with choppy video playback.

Using the following /etc/xorg.conf file fixed it. I can now play my HD Ogg Theora copy of Louis CK's comedy special again!

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Configured Video Device"
        Driver          "intel"
        BusID           "PCI:0:2:0"
        Option          "AccelMethod" "uxa"
        Option          "DRI" "true"
        Option          "Tiling" "true"
        Option          "MigrationHeuristic" "greedy"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "Configured Monitor"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Monitor         "Configured Monitor"
        Device          "Configured Video Device"
EndSection